To install SMART software
- Get SMART software product keys (see the Activation instructions).
- Click the Download button in the top section, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
IMPORTANT: Some components of the Education Software Installer require an Internet connection.
- After the software installation is complete, you can enter your product keys to activate the software.
NOTE: If you don't enter a product key, you start a 30-day software trial. You can enter product keys at any time after installation.
- Download and install service pack 1 for SMART Product Drivers 11.
- Download and install service pack 1 for SMART Ink 1.
IMPORTANT: Do not install SMART Notebook 11 software on a SMART Table interactive learning center. The table supports only SMART Notebook 10.8 software.